5-Star Rating on
Effective Date: July 23, 2023
1. Information We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including:
- Personal Information: This includes information you provide by filling in forms on our website. This information may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and any other information necessary to fulfill your request for our services.
- Non-Personal Information: As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies including Google Analytics to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. This may include details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the website.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
3. Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
4. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
6. Contact Information
7. Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may have certain additional rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by us to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.